Corporate Governance is a remarkable tool which is vital to the sustenance of any business. This course will assess some major elements of Corporate Governance such as the rights of shareholders; disclosure and transparency; the four popular theories of Corporate Governance, amongst others.
Topics covered include:
- Overview and Principles of Corporate Governance
- Shareholders’ Rights in Corporate Governance
- Equitable treatment of Shareholderss
- Transparency and Disclosure in Corporate Governance
- Models of Corporate Governance
- Legal and Regulatory Frameworks of Corporate Governance in Nigeria
- CBN Regulations – understanding the code of Corporate Governance
and many other topical issues in this area.
The “Corporate Governance for Financial Institutions and Agencies” course on TACORA is delivered by Mr. George Etomi, Principal Partner at George Etomi and Partners (www.geplaw.com) law firm in Lagos.
This online course is available on TACORA (here)
- N5,000 if purchased before May 31st (discount of 50%)
- N10,000 regular fee (after May 31st)
- Click on https://tacora.ng/user/courses/corporate-governance-for-financial-institutions-agencies
- Sign Up to the TACORA platform (it takes 30 seconds)
- Pay for the course
- Start learning