The Oil and Gas sector is most integral to Nigeria’s economy and is therefore a heavily regulated sector. In this detailed introductory course, several aspects of this sector will be considered, such as:
· The Historic Nature & Origin of Petroleum in Nigeria
· Ownership & Control of Oil and Gas
· Participation Arrangements
· Dispute Resolution in the Oil and Gas Practice
and many other topical issues in this sector.
The “Introduction to Oil and Gas Law” course on TACORA is delivered by Mr. Tolulope Aderemi, a Partner at Perchstone and Graeys () law firm in Lagos.
This online course is available on TACORA ()
1. Click on Introduction to Oil and Gas Law
2. Sign Up to the TACORA platform (it takes 30 seconds)
3. Pay for the course
4. Start learning
Subscribers have 3 months unlimited access to the course on
For more information, please call TACORA Customer Service (08104224268) or send an email to